noob



"You don't have to be great to start, 
but you have to start to be great." 
~Joe Sabah~


top is a gift from my sister, she found it somewhere....
too bad the sleeves are too short and the fit is too big
(used a pin on d back to make it look slimmer)
oh well, skinny guy issue
jeans - David Bitton, sunglasses - Aldo
first shirt.... and only shirt from Penshoppe....
just bought it because it's my size....
and don't ask me to roll down those sleeves...
they're short


jacket - SPF, shirt - Topman, belt - S&K, sunglasses - Ray-Ban


shirt - Topman, bracelet - Esprit, belt - Zara, sunglasses - Ray-Ban
kicks - Nike (first pair since graduating from college, bought from kevin), car - kevin's dad


tnx to fellow kungking (ereng) who came up with this bad idea.... 
since this is my first post, i just posted random pics of myself



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. me likes the 3rd foto at ginasgas mo pa kotse ng tatay ni kevz! lagot kaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nasakpan r gajod nimo ini hahahah! ok r n nakaras, pinalit bitaw nko an sapatos s ija anak, lol!

      Delete

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun