jansport super sized summer





Jansport stretched out the sunny season with a larger-than-life race challenge last Sunday, June 10, 2012 at the SM Mall of Asia By the Bay. The JanSport Super Sized Summer took participants into a pulse-pounding adventure filled with tosses, turns, and wacky sights! Along with JanSport goodies, cash prizes were given to the first three teams to complete all 10 challenges. A whopping Php 50,000.00 was awarded to the fastest team.


It was a fun-filled Sunday indeed I would say. Lucky that my fashionista/blogger extraordinaire friend Vanessa East was part of it so she invited me to go with her. And as a bonus, I got to see and hang-out with 3 of Manila's top bloggers and stylistas PaxAna and Ava.


When Vanessa mentioned the event and asked me to join her, I automatically said yes. I remember my elementary days when I was first introduced to JanSport. I actually liked it, especially when my classmates would tell me that they loved my backpack (kids mentality), I just hated the fact that it's my only bag for 3 years. I can't have any other bag unless it's already damaged or unusable and I wanted a new one every year! Due to budget constraints my father always made sure that he gave us a durable bag that would last for many years that's why he chose Jansport.


Anyways, so much for my trip down memory lane.


JanSport, yet again, is releasing their new collection, this time it's even funkier (and still durable, lol!) so you'd be able to super size and stretch your summer adventures throughout the entire year, or should I say 2 or 3 years! Check these babies out! 




JanSport Right Pack Expression


 JanSport Denim Daze


JanSpot Inner Beast


JanSport Black Label Superbreak




So do you think I would just let what my father did to me pass? Of course not! I actually bought a JanSport backpack for my little sister when she was still in college. And guess what? She's still using it today, after 4 years. Payback right? heheheh!


****JanSport is exclusively distributed by the Primer Group of Companies in the Philippines
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun