#atosolympics2012















yesterday we had our annual sports fest
the office rented paeng's bowling and billiards for the event
i played bowling for our department, and guess what? we got bronze
am not a sporty kind of guy, i prefer watching instead of playing
but because it's compulsory and i enjoy playing bowling, i participated

i practised ma ass off before the game started
and i think it affected my performance during first round, i think
we managed to enter the second round and never realized we'll finish third
anyways, twas a fun day except that my right arm 
and both legs are sore right now
don't forget the blister on my thumb

thanks myk and kite for the pics and for tolerating my whims



 free food, am not complaining



  myk and aries



 hr peeps



 bowl-ers



billiard players



 my 2 consecutive strikes  



team yugoslavia: me, jon and rico, sans glen and richard  


sunnies - ray-ban, glasses - giordano, shirt - topman, belt - zara
jeans - custom, boots - le soleil, watch - nixon, military jacket - thrifted

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun