help mofo walk the runway




Hello guys! I'm putting my reputation, assuming i have one, on the line and entered this crazy contest here in the Philippines. This will be Philippines' entry to the Guinness World Book of Records for the worlds biggest fashion show, with over 2,500 models walking the runway.

I dunno what gotten into me but this one's for my bucket list. One of the crazy things you do before you die... which of course includes blogging, he!

So if you have time, and you want to waste it, please click this link. On the page, either search my name on the search box or find my picture (probably on page 8, 9 or 10) and click it to vote.

I'll let you know what the outcome is.

Please don't forget to vote for my friend Kei Almendarez as well!


Thanks guys!


http://newgloriettavibe.ava.ph/gallery/247-Aisa#gallery-start


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun