#ammamodel






This is just a quick post guys. I just came from our band practice. Am in ma friend's house now charging ma fon and using her laptop. I'm just goin to share these to all of you. My cousin's wife mimi found a better video, where you could see me almost clearly, of the fashion show i was part of last thursday. Finally i saw how i did but am not sure. I'll leave it all up to you.
Thanks again guys for all your help! It was indeed one hell of an experience!
And sorry by the way for whining and ranting! But fuck it yeah! 
around 1:50
around 2:10, far right runway
around 2:20, far right runway
***all videos are not mine, to the owners, tnx for uploading
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun