back to black







They always say that if you're thin, you should stay away from monochromatic look, especially all black coz it'd emphasize or amplify your skinny frame. It's good news for women wanting to look thinner but not for guys, especially me coz am stick thin. But what the heck, conform is not in my vocabulary. I even wear vertical stripes for christ's sake.

Like i mentioned before, black is my favorite color. If people are made to choose to wear just one color for their wardrobe i'll definitely choose black. I think it's the safest color, it's also classic and everyone looks good in black.

So today, this is how i looked, all black, with the exception of my peeking white underwear.


sunnies - ray ban, top - topman, belt - zara, jeans - custom, boots - kenneth cole
photos - gil
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun