redundant











I already reported back to work today but am still sick, sick and tired, kidding! This fuckin flu is really irritating, as if wearing check on check is not weird enough, i'd constantly make a sound like it's new year. 

About check on check, yes i wore checkered shirt and checkered trousers today. I know it's not new, same with the consequence you have to deal with wearing this type of print. Did someone asked me to return their table cloth, no. Made fun of me lookin like a table cloth, fuckin yes.


sunnies - aldo, button down - tommy hilfiger, belt - zara, trousers - f&h
jacket - spf, watch - esprit, oxfords - hugo boss
photos - hoy sarah!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun