style stalking..... faux hawk girl, eastwood




As promised, this is my first entry for my blog's other shit called STYLE STALKING. I dunno if someone's already using this, would luv to use ON THE STREET, but the sartorialist already got it, and my camera skill is still retarded, not worthy of the title. What's worthy though are my subjects, you might not agree with my choices but for me they got style, they have something that sets them apart from the rest of the crowd.

So here's ma first stylista. She's an interior designer, she lives in Eastwood. Unfortunately, got so excited and fuckin nervous yesterday that i forgot her name. If you're reading this, thank you and am so sorry for forgetting your name and for the crappy photos. :)
  
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun