style stalking..... kathy, makati





Meet my 3rd stylista, kathy and she's my sister. Wait, wait.You might think she's here coz we're siblings. Well, feel free to think that way, i don't give a shit! Kidding!

I think my sister is one of those girls who always look girlie no matter what they're wearing. She doesn't always look this way, she's still learning as well. Am not sure if she's thankful that am her brother. Am always critical bout her choices of clothes and what not. I mean what's the point of being her brother if i can't give her my unsolicited advice.

So earlier today, before she left to go meet her friends, i asked her to pose for me. She obliged of course, cam whoring is a family thing you know! 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun