quicky







What's up y'all!?!

This is just a quicky guys! I would just like to thank all of you for extending help to my country. Am sure you're already aware of what my fellow filipinos from the visayan region had to endure because of typhoon yolanda.

It's amazing how the rest of the world showed their support, in any way they can, to help not just the victims but the philippine government as well. For those of you who are still interested  in providing or sending help, you may do so. You can donate thru Red Cross, UNICEF, etc, or any legitimate NGO's.

Anyways, hope you don't mind me channeling my inner rockstar, actually more like a hobo look, heh! And yes, i shaved my mustache. Don't laugh!

BTW, am heading to tacloban this saturday to do some volunteering, so wish me luck.


Thanks again guys! And please keep praying for the philippines! Bless! Bless!




shirt - cotton on, belt - zara, jeans - uniqlo, boots - kenneth cole
photos - hoy sarah & rapler
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun