d late godfather




I was invited last week to be a godfather, yet again. These people never really learned. I mean what could possibly an immature person share and contribute to the well-being and welfare of a child when he can’t even take care of his own self or get his act straight.

But you know what they say, when someone invited you to be a godfather, or godmother, it’s a big no no to decline. So when my friend jay asked me to be one of the godfathers of his daughter, I said yes. Actually, it was kinda my idea, I hinted, my sort of sorry for being MIA on their wedding day. Am such a lousy friend, I know!

So last Sunday, another pretty girl was added to my list of goddaughters. I was embarrassed though coz I only made it to the reception part, so darn late, we came just in time before they wrap things up. But don’t feel sorry for me though, got another person who shared the embarrassment with me at that time, my friend ayen, she was one of the godmothers, hehehe!

For cutie abi, I hope you grow up as a loving and caring daughter. I won’t promise to always give you presents every birthday or Christmas, coz ninong is a blogger and a drunkard you know, but you can always count on me if you need advice and what not. Style and being cool, yes, relationship, hell no, I mean am still single, just ask your other ninongs and ninangs.

Anyways, apologies for the crappy photos, my dear sister didn’t lend me her camera, coz apparently, her non-blogger officemates needed their photos taken, wearing their non-blogger outfits. Yeah, I know! What’s up with that?!?

And aries, am not saying your iphone sucks, but I know you get me. Hehehe!


denim shirt – basic house, denim – uniqlo, suspenders – diy, brouges – trod
photos - aries
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun