kc x mofo x vu

 w/d world renowned designer, kenneth cobonpue










 kenneth cobonpue installation at the cinema mall, bonifacio high street

 kc's binondo girls

























 ylla and Vu's bar good lookin and talented manager, kenneth


I am sorry to disappoint y’all but am back. Not like I’ll be posting everyday am back but am just back back. Am not really into talkin mode these days aka am lazy, I’ll just share photos of me, as usual, and friends that I and ron took last saturday at Manila Fame and at Vu’s bar, Marco Polo.

And lemme take this opportunity to thank all of you for always takin time to visit this lowly blog…. I find it gratifying to see my blog stats, seeing people still visitin it even though I’ve no new posts anymore. I won’t promise u’ll see ma ugly mug often but I’ll try.

Prop’s goes out to ma bff’s brother, kenneth as well, for taking good care of us while we’re at Vu’s bar. So if y’all are in manila, check out Vu’s bar, at the 54th flr of Marco Polo, Ortigas, Pasig and look for Kenneth, the bar’s manager, who also happens to be a very talented mixologist. Tell him y’all are friends of mofo.


Bye for now. Bless bless!     

hair - roger of basement salon, sweater - cedarwood, check shirt - uniqlo, cropped pants - bossini
watch - nixon, single monk strap - gucci
photos - me & ron

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun