wish upon a magic tree




Photos were all taken on the 2nd day of my stay at Nilandingan Cove prior island hopping and let me tell you, cam-whoring, alone, is not easy, especially when u’re walking, sometimes running, tip-toeing, standing, posing on top of an exposed sea bed. But a blogger, I mean a cam whore has got to do what he needs to do.


Hopefully, y’all like the pictures, kinda like a consolation after all the cuts, bruises and pain ma feet endured. If not, well, I don’t fuckin care.  













BTW, that tree behind me is called "The magic tree". Wishing upon this tree would apparently help solve all your love problems. Did i make mine? Not telling! :P
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

archive

mofo

My photo

beach bum travel ho party animal dreamweaver hopeless romantic style savvy narcissistic unapologetic son of a gun